Panopreter is a text to speech and text to mp3 software with the following features:
- Reads characters, words, phrases, or articles aloud, and converts them to audio files in wav and mp3 formats.
- Reads txt files, rft files, pdf files, web pages, and Microsoft Word documents, and converts them to audio files in wav and mp3 formats. Supports batch file conversion.
- Reads the text copied to the Windows clipboard from any other software window.
- Includes a toolbar for Internet Explorer, the toolbar can read the text on the web page, and convert the text to mp3 and wav audio files.
- Includes a toolbar for Microsoft Word, the toolbar can read the text on the Word document, and convert the text to mp3 and wav audio files.
- Adjusts audio files' sample rate and bit rate to obtain satisfactory audio quality or audio file size.
- Highlights the word or sentence being read.
- Allows users to customize interface layout, font, text size, text color, highlight color, and window color.
- Allows users to adjust voice speed, volume, and pitch.
- Keyboard shortcut keys.
- Speaking repetition.
- Plays music when it finishes reading the text.
- Supports a wide variety of languages and voices.
- Includes English, Spanish, and Portuguese as user interface languages.