Text to Speech Software
Panopreter is a powerful text to speech and text to mp3 software program with the following features:
- Reads characters, words, phrases, or articles aloud, and converts them to audio files in wav and mp3 formats.
- Reads txt files, rtf files, pdf files, web pages, and Microsoft Word documents, and converts them to audio files in wav and mp3 formats. Supports batch file conversion.
- Reads the text selected and copied to the Windows clipboard from any other software window.
- Includes a toolbar for Internet Explorer, the toolbar can read the text on the web page, and convert the text to mp3 and wav audio files.
- Includes a toolbar for Microsoft Word, the toolbar can read the text on the Word document, and convert the text to mp3 and wav audio files.
- Adjusts audio files' sample rate and bit rate to obtain satisfactory audio quality or audio file size.
- Highlights the word or sentence being read.
- Allows users to customize interface layout, font, text size, text color, highlight color, and window color.
- Allows users to adjust voice speed, volume, and pitch.
- Keyboard shortcut keys.
- Speaking repetition.
- Plays music when it finishes reading the text.
- Supports a wide variety of languages and voices.
- Includes English, Spanish, and Portuguese as user interface languages.
View software screenshots
You may try out Panopreter for free for 30 days. Licensed users can upgrade to future releases free of charge.
We renamed Panopreter Plus to Panopreter since version 22.214.171.124 in September 2014.